Inside Health highly recommends having blood work done to help determine your present health condition and the root cause of any imbalances.
We have a unique way to interpret the below blood tests, in order to achieve optimal health:
- Hormone blood tests (LH, FSH, estradiol, testosterone, DHEAs, androstenedione, DHT, progesterone, HCG)
- Liver function tests (ALT, AST, GGT, bilirubin)
- Kidney function tests (urea, creatinine, creatinine clearance)
- Thorough thyroid testing (TSH, free T3, free T4, anti-TPO, anti-thyroglobulin)
- Adrenal function tests (cortisol – am & pm, DHEAs, testosterone)
- Cardiovascular (CK, CK-MB, homocysteine, cholesterol, triglycerides)
- Diabetes testing (fasting blood sugar, HbA1c, glucose tolerance test)
- Testing for anemia (iron/ferritin, B12, folic acid)
- Autoimmune (ANA, anti-dsDNA),
- Urine testing for bladder infections
An advanced lab test can often identify underlying concerns that may have previously gone undetected, which results in greatly improved outcomes. To improve sub-optimal dietary, lifestyle and nutritional patterns before any serious illnesses develop. Inside Health only recommends tests which will provide insight to your specific case.