- History and philosophy of colon hydrotherapy
- Basic principles of hydrotherapy
- The naturopathic principles
- Anatomy and physiology of the colon and gastro-intestinal tract
- Digestion, absorption, enzymes and PH
- Clinical nutrition in relation to Constipation, bloating, toxicity.
- Contra-indication for colon hydrotherapy
- Patient assessments and protocols
- Colonic practice: implant, abdominal massage, reflexes, Acupuncture points
- Additional techniques to improve releases
- Stools interpretation
- Sterilization and hygiene using disposable speculum and tubing
- Pathology: diseases of the colon (Crohn’s, Colitis, etc.), parasites, etc
- Room lay out, equipment and regulations
- Record keeping
Next Course date â€“ TBD
Location of Course: Inside Health Clinic
Course includes: 3 Colon Hydrotherapy sessions.
Please Bring: notepad and pen. Lunch and snacks for the day.