In a perfect world, we would get all of our required vitamins and minerals through food. However, during times of ill health, the body needs more nutrients and the absorption of these nutrients may be compromised.The saying is no longer, “you are what you eat” it is now, “you are what you can absorb”.
Increase your energy and reduce your fatigue, boost your immune system, detoxification, anti-aging, hydrated skin that restores your glow, stress reduction, improved joint mobility, increased metabolism, weight reduction, improved athletic performance and quicker recovery, cancer care.
Cancer Care & High Dose Vitamin C
IV Ascorbic Acid therapy (IVAA) is the intravenous infusion of high doses vitamin C. There is a solid foundation of research to support the use of IVAA in the integrative treatment of cancer.
IVAA is a safe, effective, and minimally invasive therapy that is well tolerated by most people. It carries a very low risk of serious adverse side effects and can have a significantly positive impact on overall health.
The administration of vitamin C intravenously is used as a powerful support to the body by bypassing the digestive system and getting the nutrition directly into the body. High dose intravenous vitamin C therapy increases quality of life and prolongs survival as a cancer therapy and works synergistically with conventional cancer therapies
How It Works
- Select your drip (pick the infusion that best suits your needs)
- Schedule your appointment (choose from available dates and times)
- Medical consult (an IV licensed and board certified Naturopathic Doctor will review your medical history and vitals)
How To Prepare
- Arrive 5–10 minutes early
- Drink plenty of water before and after your IV treatment (500mL to 1L minimum)
- Eat something — especially protein — before and/or during your treatment